Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kayla day 52



Happy Shower day to me!! I got up and ready for this day that I thought would have been a lot different than how it turned out. Here I thought I would be almost 36 weeks pregnant, waddling around and trying to keep Kayla's name secret from everyone at the shower. Instead I came in clothes I was wearing before I even got pregnant, so weird. My shower was a 1:00p, thank you to my guests: Nicole, Traci, Meghan, Kim, Dottie, Mom, Lori and Brittany who came and celebrated my day with me. I was a little down that not more of my quests made it to the shower but I have another one coming up this next weekend, with my extended family. That should be fun, and I am already looking forward to that. After the shower Brittany and I set up a dinner date for the night to hang out. Then her and Blake (Brittany's husband) could go see Kayla again, they had last seen her when she was only two days old. So we went in at 6p for her cares Kayla was all ready for us, she had had a good day with bottles having one every other feed and drinking about half if not more of her bottle. She is just getting better and better at the bottle feeding thing. They had already bottled Kayla at 3p so we just held Kayla while she was being fed though tube while Blake and Brittany were there. Britt and Blake just thought she was so cute with her little yawns and tiny sounds. We then went to dinner with them after at On the Border, it was very delicious but really just so nice to see and catch up with them. So so nice, I miss them move back to Colorado. :) Thank you again so much to Lori and Brittany for putting my baby shower together for me, it was just beautiful and so much fun, love you guys. Oh and Kayla is again up in weight, now at 5lbs 5oz almost doubling her weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment