Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kayla day 43




Quiet day today for Kayla, biggest change of the day was that Kayla went up to 42cc's of breast milk today from 40cc. I went in at 2:30 today to give Kayla a bath, she did so good. I think she enjoys her baths, it was nice to do that and it helps make me feel a little better about things as well. After her bath we put on lotion and a new outfit for her then I gave her a bottle. She ate about 15cc's which surprised me because she had already had a big day. Then we just cuddled for awhile before I put her back in her crib. I dreamed about the day I get to bring her home and cuddle with her for hours straight if I want too. :) Mike and I came in for 9pm cares, Mike gave her a bottle she had already had a pretty big day so she feel asleep pretty quickly but eat about 10cc's. So over all it was a good day for us and Kayla is now 4lbs 7oz, growing girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment