Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kayla day 38




Good day for Kayla today! Mike and I had a pretty busy day this Saturday, running around and doing errands. We were able to make it in to see Kayla around 5:30p and Kayla had a good day. When I chatted with the doctor this morning there was no big changes from her normal levels. I asked the nurse how many desats Kayla had had and she had only had five for that morning shift. Nurse had given Kayla a bath and she was pretty tired, when we got her out. I tried nuzzling but she wasn't very interested, but Mike and I were both able to hold her during her feeding, and success #4 of no desats during her feeding. I love it, it is so nice not to have the monitors beeping when you are holding your baby. Then when I had called night nurse Kayla had gained another ounce today so she is now 4lbs 2oz, and nurse said she has only had one desat since her shift had started! Plus she didn't have to help Kayla with oxygen or pressure, Kayla was able to bring her levels up all on her own. Hooray for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment