Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kayla day 48


Fun day today, I went in to see Kayla today at 3p. I told the nurse I want to breast feed with Kayla when I come in from now on so Kayla gets some good practice before she comes home. Kayla is just learning the whole latching on process, so today it took a while for her to fully latch on. But we did get some good time with it, so I am pleased. After that I decided to try a bottle with Kayla, again in hopes to get some good practice. This is the last thing Kayla has to learn before coming home. She was pretty tired when I gave her, her bottle but she still took 7cc's. Mike and I came in again at 9p, Kayla got some visitors tonight both Uncle Adam and Uncle David came in to see her. I think Kayla wanted to impress them with how well she could bottle feed because she took 33cc's of her 44cc's bottle. I told Mike he had the magic touch, he's so calm and patient with Kayla and usually always get a good feed. 33cc' is the highest she has gotten yet, what a big girl. She is also still gaining good weight and is at 4lbs 14oz, she will diffidently be at 5lbs by the end of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment