Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kayla day 51


Exciting day for me today, Kayla's dresser came in Mom, Adam and I went to pick it up from babies r us. It is so fun to be finishing up Kayla's room, but hard because the more I do the more I want to bring her home. We were so excited when we brought it inside and I already filled it with some of her clothes. :) Mom and I had a good day today, Mom took me out to get a pedicure and manicure for my baby shower tomorrow. It was a little weird not going to see Kayla at 3p today but I enjoyed hanging out with mom. Mike and I went in at 9p to see Kayla she is having a good day with not a lot of big news. She is now at 5lbs 4oz she is gaining weight so quickly it's great, she really looks like a healthy baby to bring home now. We're getting closer, I'm looking forward to tomorrow can't wait for the shower and to see Brittany. My best friend from California came to do my shower with her mom Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment