Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kayla day 74



Professional pictures are purchased, I will put them on here soon. :) So today was a an off day, Mike was having a softball tournament his first game was at 11am then if they won again at 1p. I woke up late around 10a so after a shower and getting ready I wasn't going to make it down to Lakewood for his game at 11a. Instead mom called and said she was going to come by, then we would go to Mike's next game is he won. Unfortunately Mike lost the first game and was done for the rest of the day, so mom took a bunch of my stored breast milk to stock on her fridge for us. That is so nice but our space was getting very very small. After that I cleaned house a little bit then finally heard something back about the Nissan I am trying to sell. I was able to meet with the guy that was interested, I think he might go for it?? We will see? Liz's parents have been here for this last week and we wanted to meet up with them. So we then went to Ted's Montana Grill for some nice time with the Berling family. Then finally after the long day we went to see Kayla. She still isn't showing enough progress to again take out the feeding tube, but is still gaining weight. I was bummed to hear Kayla didn't take any full feeds today, it seems to always be a yo-yo with her. Good some days then a bad day :( where you wonder if she will ever come home? But Liz was able to hold Kayla tonight, she is the last of immediate family hold Kayla. Mike was then able to get Kayla to finish her first full feeding for the day, so we are very happy about that. Kayla has gained a little in grams and is at 6lbs 11.6oz but is now 19 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment