Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kayla day 76




Start of a new full week for me, I am going to start being at the hospital for most all feeds now in hopes I can get Kayla to take full bottles and gain some weight. Today I finished the house work so we are ready for her to come home, when she does decide to do that. :) So I went in at 5p, Kayla was given her first dose of reflex medication. They think because of all these spit up and slow feeds that maybe that's Kayla's real issue. So we will find out later this week if they are working, I hope that is all she needs. If she still seems to be having these issues they will have to do a swallow test on her and see what the true problem is, which could delay her coming home time. So, we just pray that this is all it is and Kayla will continue to get better at her feeds. I then went home for a quick dinner and back to the hospital at 9, Kayla had another great feed of Mike. He seems to always do well and getting Kayla to finish her bottle, it was just a mellow quiet day today. Kayla lost some weight be only .2 so that's really not to bad hopefully she will get a gain tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment