Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kayla day 57


Off day today. When I work up this morning I was just not interested in doing anything. It is one of those days that I just wished more than anything, Kayla was here. That I wouldn't have to go any where and could just hang out with her all day. But that of course is not the case, so I did just lay around for a while and decided to go in for Kayla's 6p cares instead of 9p. I went in at 6p tried to nurse Kayla again not interested. I am getting so nervous that she is just not going to catch on to this whole breast feeding thing. End with tube because I have to be out to the NICU by 7p for their meeting time. I decide to order dinner at the hospital and maybe just have Mike meet me later at 9p. So I pumped in the family room until I got a hold of Mike, we was going to come at 9 so I decided to go to the grocery store until he was there. I beat Mike to the hospital and started Kayla's 9p cares, Mike and Uncle Adam came in together to see Kayla. She was doing well and we weren't sure how she would do on her bottle but she seems to do better with the bottle with Mike gives it to her. She weighs 5lbs 10oz now.

No comments:

Post a Comment