Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kayla day 64

Kayla's crib came in today which is very exciting! It is so strange that I never got to go through a nesting stage and get her room ready. So I am just getting it ready while she is in NICU. Adam was very sweet and helped me pick up the crib boxes with his truck today, so what a better way to thank him than to let him hold Kayla for the first time. So after we picked up and dropped off the crib at the house Adam and I headed over to the hospital. Kayla looked a bit funny today, like the kid in Christmas Story. One of the NICU nurses made some warm outfits for the babies that work well with
the wires but the arms are really tight. So Kayla's arms just stick out even if you push them down. Kayla had a wonderful day for me today, she took three whole bottles, and as always just looked so cute in that outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment