Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kayla day 63

What a frustrating start to my day. Since I am pumping right now I have to make sure I get to the hospital in time for Kayla without being too full or not full enough. So managing time is very important, I had already pumped and was ready to go but I couldn't find my keys. I looked everywhere, I was looking in the same spots so many time and getting so frustrated I started to cry. I just wanted to see Kayla, so after crying over my situation I finally pulled it together and put a plan together. Since Jeremy works for the public schools he is the one in the family that gets off work earliest. So I called him to ask if he could take me to the hospital, thankfully he was able to come over and pick me up. Then since he took me to the hospital then he should of course be able to hold Kayla for the first time. So he got a little bonus in helping me out and got to hold Kayla which he loved and can't wait to hold her more in the future. Kayla was doing wonderful it is so nice after a stressful day to sit and hold your child. She relieved my stress and made me feel so much better about my day. I am so ready for when I don't have to drive back and forth to the hospital anymore. I know we get closer everyday, I stayed at the hospital until it was time for rounds and I had to leave. Kayce one of the day care mom's has always told me how close she lives to the hospital, close enough to walk she would say. So I called and asked if she might be able to pick me up for the hospital until rounds were done then she could drop me back off. She said yes, I got to play with her two amazing girls that I had not seen in a while and she gave me some wonderful bath items for Kayla. After Kayce took me back to the hosiptal I was able to talk to Mike and learned that we had car pooled when we went to see Kayla the other night so I had left my keys in his car. He wasn't going to get home till late so I was able to call my mom who was planning on coming to see Kayla anyway and she was able to take me home. It was a bit of a long stressful day but it all worked out and I was able to be with Kayla, as well as play with Morgan and Abby so it turned out to be a good day after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment