Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Monday, June 7, 2010

28 weeks

Today was a very big day, what the nurses call the magic number I hit 28 weeks today. 28 weeks is a great number because baby Fye has been practicing her breathing since 26 weeks and by 28 weeks has almost mastered the skill. If baby Fye was born now her chance of living is very high, close to 90% chance, so it's a great Monday. I had a wake up blood draw this morning at 5:30am, I never look forward to those it's just to early. But thankfully results were back by 8:30am when the Dr came in for the morning review. My levels are still doing great and there is still no infection so we are keeping her in there for at least another week we hope. Then we also got our culture results back and I was negative so good day. My family finished off the day with celebrating 28 weeks with Carinos, which has my favorite chicken fettuccine. Dad, Mom, Adam, Mike and I enjoyed the good meal and took my weekly belly picture. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment