Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Kayla day 2 (28 and 4)


First night of every two hour pumpings I am so tired. But so excited that Kayla is here, she is so sweet. We have been worried about her back since told but Mike and I remain confident and optimistic of what her outcome will be. Today Blake and Brittany Heal came to visit us from California. They were both able to see Kayla and loved that time with her. It was so awesome that made it over here and that Kayla was here to meet them. Kayla also had her Aunt Michelle meet her today, Aunt Michelle took lots of pictures and just kept saying how cute she was. Today is my last day at the hospital after 21 days of living here and I am actually going home.
What a weird feeling it was to be home again, I loved to see Bailey I have missed her the most. But I didn't like coming home without my little girl, I cried knowing it would be a long time before she would be able to come home. But I did have 21 days to get myself ready for this moment. I know it will be a long time and I can do this, I can get through this and Kayla will be home and healthy sooner than we think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment