Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kayla day 3 (28 and 5)






Today is the first day Mike and I come to visit Kayla with me not being in the hospital. I couldn't wait to see her, I was slow to get there because I am still a bit sore today but so excited. It is so great to see her again, but weird that I can't just walk up to see her when ever I want. She seemed to be happy today, we were able to get some of our first pictures with her. She is just so cute, sweet and wonderful! The dr's noticed that her belly was big today and have decided to take an x-ray to see why her belly looks so big. They notice an air bubble and are wanting to watch it to make sure there aren't any big issues. Kayla also got a visit from Grandpa Fye today, I think he enjoyed seeing his first granddaughter because the smile never left his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment