Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

27 and 6

Today started out well normal morning with normal routines, Mike was going to head home to mow the lawn because everything was going just fine. But at 12:45 I started getting a lower right side pain I waited 15 minutes because calling my nurse Dawn in as the pain was getting worse. Thankfully Mike has come back so I already felt a little better. I went on the monitors but we the nurse and I don't notice much contractions just little ones here and there. The pain has gotten even worse and has now gone to the lower back, I order a heating pad and Dawn my nurse had me take a jet shower right on my back. By this time I have had the bad back pain for two hours but the shower does make the pain go down a bit. So after the shower I take tylenol for the pain and finally by 7:30pm my back is feeling much better. I felt real bad today because I had the most visitors but wasn't feeling well enough to really carry on conversation. So thank you too, Mike's Uncle Randy, Jeremy and Liz, Bob, David, Bobby, Michelle, Aaron, Jason and Adam who all came to visit me today.
Also a special thank you to Jeremy and Liz who brought me a cherry slush from Sonic as well as their special chocolate chip cookies.
Then to Michelle for making me a crocheted colorful caterpillar for baby Fye as well as getting a really cute newborn onesie that says "But Auntie said I could."

No comments:

Post a Comment