Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My love/hate relationship with food

I am so glad I can eat a full meal right now because soon enough I know I won't be able to anymore and it will be back to eating many small meals. But at the same time, it hurts to much to eat a full meal. Now when I eat a big meal my stomach feels like it rests in my chest, but it's not a heartburn feeling thankfully just a really annoying can not get comfortable in any position feeling. I will take on any and all of these uncomfortable feelings with a smile on my face because I am so blessed. But I can't help but wondering, if I am only 21 weeks what am I going to feel like in another month. I guess I should just say bring on the uncomfortably, I need to find a wonderful prenatal masseuse and I will proudly wear my tiger stripes when they come. :)Because I still couldn't be more excited to bring twins into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment