Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Monday, January 7, 2013

21 Weeks

Because we had to cancel our appointment last week for a vet appointment for Bailey I had my Becker appointment today. Becker appointments are always simple and pretty uneventful, I was told I am gaining enough weight for two so that was nice to hear. I feel I don't eat as much as I thought I would eat with making two babies. But seems I am doing alright, I think I am going to start getting a protein shake supplement I don't crave protein as much as I should and I know the babies need it so I plan to put that on the "to get" list as well as a belly band. I mentioned my trouble sleeping and pain in my lower back to Becker and she said it would be a great idea to get one of those. The babies are doing great, growing and moving like crazy. I can't feel all the movement yet that Becker could see on the ultrasound but I feel more and more each day. The bummer news for the day was that both the babies are breech and I really want a vaginal delivery not a c-section. If baby A stays in breech position and is still that way at 32 weeks I will have to plan a c-section. So that is my new prayer that baby A will do a good flip and then stay that way. :) So good news for the day, we are very excited for our perinatal appointment next Friday the 18th. We were told we would be able to do the 4D ultrasound those are amazing! So hopefully we will have some good pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment