Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Friday, January 18, 2013

22 weeks

We went to the perinatologist for my 22 week check up, and I and the twins are doing great! I always get a cervix check when I see the peri because of my incompetence, and amazing enough my cervix was measuring even longer than our last exam. So that was very wonderful for I and the doctor to see. Then at our last peri appt Baby A had some larger kidneys that the doctor wanted to keep an eye on. Larger kidneys could mean that the urine isn't able to to get out normally so it could create small to big problems when the baby was born depending on the growth of the kidneys. Well today Baby A's kidneys were back to normal size and looking wonderful, so we got even more good news. Lastly Baby A is currently head down, it would awesome if she would stay that way so I can deliver vaginally. So I pray she is head down in the next couple of ultrasounds we have. The doctor told me she can't find anything to complain about, so I hope we can keep it that way. I will be doing my glucose test for my next 24 week appointment so my next prayer is that there is no gestational diabetes and I can continue on with a pretty "normal" pregnancy. Hooray for a good appointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment