Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Friday, January 25, 2013

23 weeks

I am starting to get nervous, 23 weeks is only two weeks away from 25 weeks. 25 weeks was when I went into the hospital with Kayla. Although I am feeling confident that this pregnancy will be full term it's still messing with my head a bit. I have been doing a bit of the nesting stage pregnant mom's do, because for me I feel I need things ready by 28 weeks. It's been nice though because I have been getting stuff done, we got the second crib with Adam's truck, thank you Adam. Then I was also able to start cleaning and organizing the garage so we can move things out of the room, and start cleaning and organizing the room which has been fun. The bummer part of this week was some new uncomfortably, I think my belly is growing again because I have been in some good pain. It's been really hard to sleep and then Kayla got sick with a fever which kept her up at night too, so it was a bit of a hard week for us this week. But I was able to get some protein shakes that I will try, GNC stuff sure is expensive! But now I want the pregnancy pillow which looks like a big pillow shaped like a C. I am hoping it might help me sleep, the reviews have been good and many pregnant moms said once they got it they weren't able to sleep without it. Hopefully I can get some new relief soon and more sleep, Kayla's fever has gone away and she is sleeping better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment