Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

So I am not the best at keeping up with my blog, since Jordyn is 8 months old now and in my last post she hadn't even come home from the hospital yet. But she is home now both Brooke and Jordyn are healthy and growing wonderfully. Brooke has three teeth two on bottom and one on top and just started crawling. Jordyn has no teeth but is still and always has been two inches taller than Brooke she does not turn away any food and loves to talk. First word was "dada" but "mama" came just a couple of days ago, so exciting! She is very close to crawling, but is currently still a pro at the downward dog position.I hope to keep up with my blog much better in this year of 2014 as I am sure many others are too. So we will see how well it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment