Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Moving on

After a year and a half of living with my father in-law and saving up Mike and I were able to buy a house in 2007. The house would be perfect for us to start a family, but we knew in our situation that we would have to save up in order to try for a baby. Infertility is expensive but we felt it was completely worth it. In 2008 we started trying to have our first child with the simple first step, a fertility drug called Clomid, while actively trying without conceiving we still kept busy and pushed forward with our dreams. I was a nanny during this time working with children because that is my passion and having a house gave me the option of starting my dream job of being a home child care provider. In 2009 I was able to start my business with two of the families I had previously nannied for and was full within my first six months with six children every day and 5 different families. “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who min battles we know nothing about.” – Infertility quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment