Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Crawlers

Well we officially have two crawlers now! Brooke is all over the place and loving it, she will crawl over to the sliding glass door and watch Kinley play then also loves to run her fingers over the heating vents because it makes a very neat sound. Jordyn decided it was her turn to explore more just yesterday and it now loving that she can find the smallest items on the ground to pick up and put in her mouth. Kinley had some stick from outside that she brought in it was very tiny and I didn't notice it, but Jordyn did! It's is so fun watching these two girls grow so differently and yet be the same age, they are growing like crazy and eating a ton. We go through about 6 to 8 jar foods a day, burning all those extra calories crawling around everywhere. We are still struggling with the whole potty training thing with Kayla. I don't know where I have gone wrong I have successfully potty trained many children but yet I can't train my own....very frustrating! She seems like she is interested but freaks out when we get to the toilet no incentive is working like I hoped. Keep us in your prayers as I am still trying to find a job so we can keep our heads above water, this process has been very hard and many tears have come with the unknown. We know the Lord will provide but just wish his timing was a bit sooner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment