Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reflecting

Life is a bit stressful at this time and to try and get my mind off of the stress I have been reflecting on my story. So I thought I would start to share some of my adult past and remember the craziness of Kayla's story as well. In 2006 almost one year into our marriage Mike and I learned that I had infertility. We both never imagined our life without children, I was diagnosed with PCOS and thought my worst fear was going to happen. PCOS is polycystic ovarian syndrome, more common than people think but difficult when it comes to getting pregnant. It is not curable though some feel it is very treatable and something many women are probably born with. “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.” - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment