Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Update

Well I just took injection #2 last night. It is a weird feeling I am having this last week. This time just seems to be so causal and I hope that's a good thing? So changes that happened were that when I was successful in getting pregnant with Kayla I was given a pill to soften my cervix. Reason why was because I had bad IUI's hurtful IUI's that made me cry, so the pill really helped. I hoped I might get the pill again since my last IUI in August was a rough one as well. But my incompetent cervix doesn't help my cause and Dr. Minjarez didn't want to risk my chance of losing a baby. Which is of course a good thing but now I am nervous about it all. I guess I first just need to pray that we don't have too many mature follicles and we are good to go for IUI. Anyway just wanted to add the quick update, next appointment is on Monday, hope we get some good news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment