Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phone Call

Here we go with another day of nerves. Lisa called around 2pm today to tell me the following, "Dr. Minjarez is not happy with how many follicles you have and is considering a cancel because of incompetent cervix." This is not what I wanted to hear today, I wanted to hear that they want me to do my trigger shot tomorrow night and IUI on Friday. Now my head is going crazy, I get so mad at my cervix if I didn't have IC this would be no issue at all. But now I have to go in for ultrasound tomorrow at 2:45pm to make sure the other follicles aren't catching up to the biggest that are taking the lead. I had one at 15mm and one at 14mm, today they would be at 17mm and 15mm so one more day from prime time to release. I am just praying over and over again that we can continue with this cycle. Wondering how much say I have, anything and everything is going through my mind right now. Cerclages, bed-rest, twins, preemies, hyper-stimulation. I would do all of it again in a second to have the chance for another baby. All I want is the chance, I can't turn this down. Please God let us be able to continue with this cycle and we just pray that we will be blessed. So I guess I can leave you at that, appointment is tomorrow I will update you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment