Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Appointment #1

First appointment today, I finished provera on Wednesday and started my period on Saturday. Usually they like for me to come in on cycle day 1 or 2 but because it was a weekend Monday worked just fine. So cycle day 3 I went in for an ultrasound to make sure there weren't any large cysts that would prevent an egg from releasing. Thankfully the ovaries looked good and we are set to go. Letrozole tabs and Follistim injections will start tonight, I am really excited to try again and pray everything goes smoothly.

Letrozole tonight, injections on 2/13, 2/15 and 2/17 this time around. Different from last time where I did injections every day on cycle days 5 though 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment