Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Slow and Steady

So I had my ultrasound yesterday and I was left in a state of wonder. I went in around 2pm and they first looked at the left side where I had no growth all of the follicles were still 9mm or smaller. The right side however had three, she measured them and they turned out the be 13mm, 11mm and 10mm. So in three days my follicles or at least the largest one has only grown 3mm. That's slow but steady, at least we are seeing growth and not too many are growing. I think this is all good, I get my blood draw and have to head out with out getting to talk to a nurse. I don't get to chat with a nurse because I am growing so slow they wouldn't know what to tell me. Ultrasound needs to be sent to Dr. Minjarez and we will figure out the next steps from there. So I wait, around 6pm I get a call from Lisa and she says we are still good to go. I will do another 75IU's that night and maybe be doing two more depending on my estrogen level. I should get a call today on weather I should do two more days or not, so I am in a weird place. I get nervous about the three follicles that are growing and although I would of course like to always move forward I fear I would get to the end and then Dr. Minjarez is going to say we have to cancel. But I am hopeful I didn't even know if I would be able to still continue with the three I have. So yeah, that's where we are at so hopeful and fearful at the same time seems normal. :) I will update when I hear from the Dr. later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment