Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The two week wait...

This two week wait between when we tried and when we pray no period will come is so rough. I try so hard not to think about it, but then I'm cramping and I think maybe I will start my period. Or my boobs are tender so does that mean I might be pregnant? So hard not to think about what I am thinking about. I have past my first possible period day already Dr. Minjarez said I could start my period as soon as March 4th or as late March 14th. So March 4th has past which is exciting, I just wish period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms didn't have to be so similar. So tomorrow is day 28 so I could possibly start my period right on time tomorrow but of course no one wants that to happen right? So we will see what tomorrow brings, tomorrow will be a distracting day though so that should be nice. I do observation at "The Village" for school tomorrow so my mind should hopefully be consumed with other thoughts. I of course will update you all if the dreaded period starts or hopefully with an update on when I will go in for a blood draw. :) Please keep your prays coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment