Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

IUI Day

Well today is the day we go in for IUI, I am nervous because I don't seem to do well with IUI's. Because of my incompetent cervix Dr. Minjarez wouldn't let me do the cervix softener that worked so wonderfully with Kayla. Our appointment is at Lone Tree where we conceived Kayla, Mike went in at 7am this morning for his part, then waited for me to get there at 9am. During his wait he was able to go on a small hike around the Lone Tree area and really enjoyed his time. I got there at 9am and they weren't ready for me yet, pretty busy actually which surprised me for a Saturday. But we finally got in a ready, because of my past experience with IUI's they had an ultrasound technician ready at the door if needed. Mike's mobility was 83% which is the same percentage as Kayla was. :) IUI started at 9:34, they had a little trouble pushing through at first so the ultrasound tech came in after some pushing on a very full bladder the nurse made it through and it wasn't too bad. We ended at 9:43 which is fun for Mike and I because 3 and 7 are OUR numbers. So now we pray.....pray......pray and pray some more, I start my prometium tonight and we gear up for the two week wait. Keep us in your prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment