Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 15

Well I am excited to post that we get to make it to the final step this cycle. I went in today at 1:45 and had one 21mm follicle the other was 11mm. Although I am very excited about this my brain still thinks I need two mature follicles to conceive because that's what I had with Kayla. But I am staying positive and looking forward to IUI on Saturday. I will trigger tonight at 9pm, Mike will go in early 7am, Saturday morning and then I go in for IUI at 9am. I hope and pray this IUI goes well, I don't have the best luck with IUI's. But we will have it done at the Lone Tree office where I conceived Kayla so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Please send prayers our way on Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment