Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Results

Today is the day we find out if we are pregnant. I went in to do a blood draw at 9am this morning and we will get results around 3 or 4pm. The rest of the day I keep thinking I was feeling something. I was so nervous, Mike got back from golf, it was nap time for the kids and we were anxiously waiting our results. At almost 3:30pm we received the call I could tell right away by the tone of Lisa's voice...the results were negative. So sad, I had some strange feelings that I might not be pregnant because I never hyper-stimulated like I had with Kayla but I still felt it was a possibility. It's just so hard to have to put so much money into this process and have the results be negative. Rough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment