Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 12

Good news! Yesterday I received a call from Dr. Becker she told me all my blood results came back just where they needed to be. That included thyroid which I was low on with Kayla's infertility. But all is well even when told that most women in Colorado have low vitamin D mine came back at a good level so very exciting.

But today was my next ultrasound and I was so nervous going in just praying the one follicle on the left side would have grown but the other smaller ones had not caught up. My appointment was at 9am I got in right away nurse went to the left side first and there it was!! Just one good mature follicle measuring 19mm the next closest was almost 10mm which isn't considered mature, so very exciting news. So now I wait for the phone call to tell us when I should take my trigger shot to release the egg and when our IUI would be, either Monday or Tuesday next week.

Keeping our prayers up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment