Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 10

So today I had an ultrasound to check the growth of possible follicles, follicles grow a lot quicker when on injections. I was alittle nervous about the ultrasound today, I ultimately decided to go forward with injections since Dr. Minjarez was nervous about multiples. But so far so good, with ultrasound results today I had three follicles on the left but one taking charge. The biggest was 12mm, the other two were 8mm and 6mm. On the right side I had four one was 8mm the biggest the other three 6mm, 6mm and 5mm. What this means is we have one very good mature follicle that we hope it the one that will release an egg. The others do have a chance of catching up but may not as well. So I am happy with the one, I will continue injections tonight and tomorrow night then go in for another ultrasound on Saturday to see if the follicles are continuing to grow and see if the others are catching up or not. So if they grow as most usual follicles do we could be scheduling the IUI on Monday this next week 8/15.
We are still praying that the other smaller follicles don't catch up because if I have more then three mature follicles in my next ultrasound Dr. Minjarez will not go forward with the IUI. So we just pray that the biggest one on the left will continue to do it's thing and the others will not catch up quick enough to effect my over all numbers. So I will let you know who Saturday goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment