Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

34 weeks

The beginning of week 34 started well and calm. Mike had to do some very important work related stuff on Monday so we prayed that babies would stay in. They did, Tuesday was a bit off as I was feeling a bit nauseous and Mike had a snow day that so it was nice to have him there, this week I just feel more funny. But Mike kept thanking me for keeping the babies in as he was really doing well on catching up and getting ready for them more at work. I had my appointment with Dr. Becker on Thursday, I was able to get the stitches removed from the biopsy I got for my PUPPS. I asked a few questions, and the babies were doing great with strong heart rates. I was tired and itchy like normal but feeling good that we were getting close to 35 weeks another great milestone to get to. But on Saturday we had a scare that morning we had Bob came over to help Mike fix the water damage we have in our downstairs bathroom. The appraiser had said it would help us in our appraisal if we fixed that area, Bob was also able to fix the door that was very horribly made in our laundry room since it was literally tearing off the wall. But I was feeling very funny that day, I had had no sleep that night before usually baby A lets me sleep on my right side more comfortably then baby B likes so I usually always sleep on my right side. Well baby A was no ok with that Friday night and I could not get comfortable, or sleep longer than maybe an hour. So I was exhausted and just not feeling right, but I didn't think I was having contractions just bowel movement cramping or something. But as the day went on the pain was getting worse, I started getting sharp painful pains in my cervix area, it didn't feel like a contraction to me but a very sharp shooting pain that would go away pretty quickly. I called Dr. Becker to see what she thought, she said to drink a lot of water and lay down and see if it gets any better. The pains would get better when laying down but when I got up it was an intense sharp pain right away. Texting Dr. Becker back and forth that these pains were not getting better the decision was made to go to the hospital. So I freak out, I don't want these babies yet I have all these mini goals in my head that I want to hit before they come and I was getting scared. The part I fear the most is how quick everything went when I went into the hospital with Kayla. All of the sudden I had 5 people in the room giving me shots in each arm moving onto a roller bed and trying their best to quickly explain what is going to happen very soon. It was very scary and so unknown and I really don't want that again. So going into the hospital unexpected is hard for me, but Mike and I were ready getting all needed bags packed for the just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment