Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Visit with Great Grandma



Kayla went over to Great Grandma's house for a visit today. Grandma loved seeing her, we were able to sit at the dining room table with four bright lights surrounding us so Grandma could see Kayla's face. Kayla did well but soon became hungry and tired so I was able to feed her then lie her down on Grandma's couch for a little nap she looked so cute. Grandma and I visited for awhile before Kayla woke up kinda fussy. I gave Kayla to Grandma and gave Kayla her binky, which if not held in just falls out. Well with Grandma not seeing well when I went back over to see why Kayla was getting alittle fussy again. I noticed that my Grandma was trying to put Kayla's binky back in but she couldn't see her to well so she was just poking around with the binky. It was so cute, so funny, we got it figured out and everyone was happy again. We really enjoyed our time with Great Grandma Molen it's so crazy to think of her as a Great now. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment