Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Moot Birthday Dinner






My birthday dinner, 27 years old still sounds so crazy to me. When asked my age I still say 25 years old with out realizing it. But what's the best part about 27 this year my wonderful baby girl Kayla. My family took me out to Black Eyed Pea for dinner tonight, it's not necessarily a favorite place but they just got this new chocolate chip cookie skillet dessert. IT'S AMAZING, so I really just went there for that dessert, I recommend it. But it's always so great to have that time with my family to celebrate, catch up, laugh and enjoy each other. We later went back to my house for more dessert...cake and presents. Thank you family for a great time and my wonderful dinner/dessert and presents. LOVE YOU!!!!! XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment