Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Play Date

Kayla and I had our first play date tonight. I got to see my kids, when I had hospital bed rest my child care families understandably had to find new care providers. I have been able to keep up with the families and tonight I got to see Weston, Michael, Aaron and Keira. I just loved it see Michael and Keira who were one when they left and are now two. So you know how fast children grow, they are talking now real words now and just so big. Kayla got to meet the mom's too but again stranger danger kept her in my arms. Keira is the only girl in that group of four and she just loved Kayla. It was so sweet, so I loved being able to catch up with them and really appreciate the parents letting me stay a part of their lives as the kids grow. Miss them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment