Kayla Lane Fye

Keeping up with Kayla as she grows. Enjoy.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas News

Mike and I decided to wait till Christmas to tell our families the exciting news. First the Fye family, I woke up very nervous and had my first feeling of morning sickness. Grabbed a box of oyster crackers and we were on our way. Mike and I put baby Arizona clothing in a box for Bob to open after everyone had opened presents. Bob opened the present and said, “I hope this means what I think it means.” Everyone specially Michelle jump and celebrate this very happy occasion. Next my family the Moot’s, Jeremy is in Kentucky with Liz so I send a present with him to open on his own. For my family we got Dad, baby shirts that said “Grandpa Rocks,” and “Who needs Santa, I have grandparents.” Mom we got a desk block thing that has blocks with numbers and said, “Weeks until I become a Grandma” we set it at 36 weeks. Then for Jeremy and Adam we got them frames that said “I love my uncle” then inside I put in “Congratulations you’re going to be an Uncle, to be filled with pictures in August 2010.” Then all my family except Jeremy who is on skype and forgot his gift, opened all the presents at once. When I finally announce “We’re Pregnant!” everyone jumps up and down, tears and major excitement. This will be the first grandchild on my side of the family. Then we tell everyone they can’t tell anyone until 12 weeks. Owww.

No comments:

Post a Comment